In winter semester 2022/2023 Jade University of Applied Sciences (Jade UAS) will award scholarships for two ATMU students, 3.500€ per each student for one semester. It is about 80% of all expenses for the five months’ study (covers most basic costs: German intensive course, preparation course in intercultural communication, tuition fee, accommodation, medical insurance, basic costs of living (approx. 560€/month)).
With respect to the cooperation between Jade UAS and ATMU, there are the following preconditions to be met:
• Student in the national program (1st & 2nd year)
• Major field of study in Tourism Management
• Good German and English knowledge (at least Level A2 and B1)
Required documents for application:
• CV in English (EuroPass format)
• Transcript of Records (in Azeri)
• Motivation Letter in English and German (if the level of German is not sufficient, a Motivation Letter in English will do), written and signed by the applicant (not a third person)
Quality and form of application have to meet international standards.
Deadline for scholarship application: 23rd May 2022
Please submit all requested documents via e-mail to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed between 20th - 24th June 2022.
Final decision will be taken by Jade UAS. Jade UAS will inform the students about their selection for a scholarship.