Attention ATMU students!
- Have you ever come up with a business or social idea that you’ve been too shy to share?
- Are you passionate about using your creativity and skills to make a difference?
- Have you ever thought of starting your own business?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, you are invited to join the Creative Spark StartUp Bootcamp - an online enterprise Bootcamp organised as a part of the British Council’s Creative Spark Higher Education Enterprise Programme, by the University of Greenwich and UNEC and ATMU on June 5-6, 2021.
This is your chance if you’re interested in gaining new skills in entrepreneurship firsthand from the UK experts!
Training will be held online in English. The Bootcamp is suitable for students from all different courses (not just business subjects). You’ll learn everything you need to know over the weekend.
The Bootcamp is free of charge but, with limited seats!
During the Bootcamp you will:
- Learn about the lean canvas one-page business plan and apply this to your business idea.
- Get expert advice from a team of mentors from a variety of industries.
- Pitch your idea to a judging panel and guest audience, giving you valuable presentation skills that you can take to any job.
- Find out about potential sources of funding to help you to take your business idea forward.
- Certificate of participation
- New skills and Western-based experience
- CV writing tips
- Endorsement on LinkedIn
Registration link: https://rb.gy/hkjigt